Saturday, November 20, 2010

First Post!

OK so this is my first post. This blog has a pretty vague name because it is a pretty vague blog.

I live in an RV, voluntarily and happily.
I have changed my diet and am working on losing weight.
I have a cockatiel.
I have two dogs.
I am an amateur radio operator.
I am a storm spotter.
I am the wife of a fine man.
I am the mother of two fine kids.
I am an empty nester.
I have views on life that many people might disagree with.
I am a redhead...
I am no angel, but I am a good, caring person.

This is me. This will be the subject of my blog. Some things will be controversial. I don't usually agree with the popular voice....

Welcome to my parlor! (Spiders scare the hell out of me)

1 comment:

  1. Nice blogging. Are you going to tell us how you really feel?

    ReplyDelete